hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Midyear Holiday in Zara's life


Mama's homed for a week. We are solidly packed for a holiday tucked-in at Cititel, Midvalley Megamall. A week of non study. Of non tv. Of non.. You get me hehe.

I am bliss. Blessed even. I had tons of fun and tons of misery while mama's around. I got down with a fever that caused of a massive hu-ha of me and a friend of mine. Yes, I made a new best friend. That's what he thought. At least he appreciates me, so I love you best friend. And Ans too.

Planned got canceled 'cause I'm sick. But the movie marathon is still on. Caught 17 Again, Hannah Montana: The Movie, Terminator Salvation and Malay movie; Jangan Pandang Belakang congkak. Hi-la-ri-ous. Hilarious I tell you. It's pointless to tell that I went shopping with mama. I bought plenty of things. Well, sorta.

Everything seems to be perfect. I can't ask for more. But I didn't get to meet up with all the traveling journalians(is that even a word?). And I'm sorry for the missing post last week. Busy bee I am (phhft). Oh, I made a new video with my very own pocket money GUITALELE that I bought during the holidays! Freakish! Just go to my blog and see the upper link to the direction to my YouTube channel.

So far, my midterm's result is good. Very good. I got A1 in Modern Mathematics and I friggin' passed my Physics paper! 54% to be exact. What a improvement! I am so proud of myself and I would personally thank to a friend of mine, which is now my best friend, who helped me to get through the exam. I love you. So. Much. Hehehehehehe. Oh, tomorrow's is a I-D-K day-- because I have History, Chemistry, Biology and Additional Mathematics classes. And I hope we get out papers by tomorrow. But all in one day? It's gonna a hell-out of day. Wish me luck girls.

Toodles girls!

No comments: