hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little note,

About the discreet drafts, dear TTJ readers, is about stopping this blog for a while. I'm waiting to go to school and I remembered it's a Thursday already and I missed my post yesterday. Bukak blog, I realise that we are on a break. Due to everyone's inability to commit to this right now. SEMUA BUSY HUHU. I, with the two other fifteen year olds, are going to have our PMR trials on Monday. Zara is going to face it a week after ours start. Kan Zara? And Mei, is really busy I believe. heh.

Sorry :S

BUT WE WILL BE BACK! I PROMISE :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best girls ;)