hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zara is back!


That's my best friend in the whole wide world!

Hello TTJ-ians! It's been so long since I wrote anything in here. I'm awesome like that because.. I'm done with Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia yo! There's a lot going on in my life from the last time I wrote a post blog in here. Gah, so many things to share but so little time. I'm going to start working tomorrow. I got interviewed last week and got a job! At Secret Recipe, Masjid Putra, Putrajaya. I think, I forgot. Anyways, I forgot already what to write. Gahh. Oh and it's Tuesday! It's my day, right? Woot!

Okay. I miss all of you girls.

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

The much awaited update... : )