hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, March 19, 2010

no one knows

I actually really really really want to work at the Hubble Space Telescope station. I want to take these kind of pictures and impress the world with the wonders God has laid out for us. I want to see the universe through my own eyes, not through National Geographic magazines or History channel.

I wish I could though. I wish my parents let me.
-----
By the way, hello Friday. I haven't been around much, and I'm really sorry. It's just that I haven't really had the mood to come online and my homework have been coming in loads and I'm up to my eyeballs in after-school activities and such. I also come back home from school tired. I've also been sleeping at 9pm or so lately. That shows to prove how tired I am.

I'll try and update more ok? Sorry :(
Muchos love, Kat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures:) Yes, Allah has given us all these magnificent things and we should take care of it.

And Djah, don't tire yourself to much. Have a goodnight sleep okay.

Your cousin, Nadia:D

lauren carney said...

those are beautiful pictures! x x

Unknown said...

lovely pics xxx

Fatima said...

Gorgeous pictures! ;p

xx fatima