hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Of camera and books


Since I got nothing else to do at home, I cam-whored. Pictorials explanation #1: I'm a dinasour. Arr! #2: I think, I suppose to be a cute girl with an innocent face. #3: My white earphone is pretty much.. White. #4: Now, I'm a cat. Meaaauuu~ ROFLMAOMG Did I make you laugh? No? Ah, too bad.

I've been watching Julie & Julia and I went to Kinokuniya on Saturday and look for this:




Then I stumbled upon these:



Nigella Lawson, my all time favourite! :-)

Until then, xx zrshm

No comments: