hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Updates.. Updates..


Where are all the TTJ-ians?! Grrrls?!

Keep on updating here, please. We need to spice up The Traveling Journal. I have a lot of things I need to settle up. It's like I'm waiting for a time-bomb to get started counting 'til it ends. And boom! I'll be scattered to pieces and bits. Okay, merepek.

I cut my hair short. Just one of my one-oh resolutions. But I'm going to cut it a little bit shorter because I don't like it now as it make my head looked small in some way. Heh.. Merepek. ROFL. Anyways, I went to the Education Fair at KLCC last Sunday. Just for the fun of it. The benefits: I get to know more about Culinary Arts, Professional Chef Training, Hospitality & Tourism. Talking to the exhibitor made me realised about how important to be determined about my future. It's not about making the simplest decision, it's about me and my life. What will I do to make my life worth living. I'm thinking of it more and more each day. It's driving me crazy.. Though it's only been a day I've been thinking about it. LMAO Psycho.

Moving on.. I'm thinking about Art & Design or Architecture or Interior Design. Ah, I don't know. Seriously, I need to find out more about every course they providing. I don't even have a school that I'm dying to go. All I could think is to study abroad. Heh. I don't know. But can anyone help me? I'm a little bit confuse 'cause my parents ain't helping. And my stepmother keep nagging me about not thinking about getting into early intake like A-level ke apa level entah? I'm not a genius freak. I just need some guidance and.. All you did was making me cranky and pressured up.

I think I just blabbed about stupid things in my mind. I don't know.

xoxo zrshm (Oh and I miss you girls!)

No comments: