hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well, hello.

I haven't posted anything since ages! Well, well, well, look who's back. Apologies for the long absence. I've been trying to cope with everything that's circling me at the mo. And I'm supposed to post something on Thursday. But, I was too knackered after the trial for the Road Run which I didn't participate. Blame the sprained ankle. Everything is good now though :-)

So how's my current life, you may ask (.. or not)? Things are mostly out of hand during the odd days, some days can be overly awesome and some can just be purely sad. Typical days of the typical lass named Aisyah. + Nothing that has to do something with me and blogs are fun nowadays. I seriously mean nothing. Hah. I have to do something. Right, this instance!

♥ Aisyah H.

No comments: