hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TTTTTTuesday!

I've been listening to Smile by Uncle Kracker on repeat mode since yesterday. What I've been up to lately: Colouring, point and shoot, reading, movie nights, and spaghetti. Oh and.. I've been vlogging. And if you want to see my vlogs, here the link --> My YouTube channel. I'm a noob in vlogging. And the video makes my voice a bit different than me in IRL. So.. Enjoy? Hehe. Later xx zrshm

No comments: