hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brain freeze!

I am currently drinking my brother's blue Slurpee and having a brain freeze. Ugh.

I can't believe Bahasa Melayu paper for the diagnostic was hard! For the first time ever I had a head ache caused by a BM paper. Hmph.
I'm leaving for Perth this Sunday so I won't be finishing my diagnostic. Ehehe. I'll be coming back on the 17th of June. Yeah, I'll be missing a lot.

Please give a clap for the new name of our band ; Kat and The Fishes! xD

I hope everyone's doing fine ;)