hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OMG!



Today was.. Quite peaceful.

I really tried to ignore any negativity and it worked. A little, yeah. And I'm not that stable right now because I still can't avoid my nervous problem. Oh dear, my name was called to the front of the hall and to answer a question and I'm about to die. hahahahahahahaha mengarut.

Anyways, someone is already 1 year older on Sunday. Wishing you all the best yo Aisyah!

No comments: