hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, May 25, 2009

i am Kanye's cousin, yo

I'm Mei East. Get familiar!
HAHAHAHAHHAA. Far along this road, she lost her soul to man so heartless.

I'm really just trying to make the situation better actually although Yousef doesn't really leave my head. I wish the thoughts would stop though. I'd like to really focus. But these things don't happen over night.

College's been really fun. My classmates make laugh so hard, I can't breathe :) They are the nicest and most weirdest bunch of people. Shane actually came up to me today as I was about to go home. He looked like a Doll (of PCD) with Yi Teng's white hoodie on and told me in the most sultry voice ever: "Don't misss me, Mei." I looked at him with my D: face. Ended up we both laughed so hard. The rest are just mad. We make the sickest jokes.

Alright I have assigments to finish.

I LOVE YOU GIRLS AND I REALLY MISS EVERY ONE OF YOU <3

Mei Mondays x

No comments: