hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hey girls, sorry for missing a post!

Anyway, I've got not so good news to share. I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm going to just say it,
I've been diagnosed with Pneumonia.
It's nothing major so far but in my opnion, when you have blood in your phlegm... It's bound to be major. I'm on antibiotics now. And I have most sexiest voice. It'd be totally awesome if.. pneumonia wasn't this deadly viral thats breathing in my lungs.

I finish my antibiotics today and tomorrow if my doctor thinks I'm not getting any better, I get admitted. I'm really kind of scared to be honest but I'm being positive.

The timing for everything is.. horrible for me. I get to know I have this crazy viral in my body and then to know it's only a few more days until I have to see Yousef leave..

So yeah I guess it's a lose-lose situation..
Life just sucks :)

1 comment: