hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, May 18, 2009

no happiness on mondays

Wow. Where do I begin?

It's been the hardest point of my life. I get to know the person I like is going to leave me then I get diagnosed with Pneumonia. However, I've been keeping an optimistic spirit through the tough situations. It helps a little.

I didn't say goodbye to Yousef on May 14th. Simply because I felt like it wouldn't make a difference even if I did. I did give him the card 2 week earlier, so that was my goodbye. Everyone was mad at me and told me I would regret it. I don't think I would. This is just how I feel I should confront it. I know it's not the way everyone would do it but I guess I'm not everyone.

I'm obviously really upset. I cried like I haven't in ages on the 13th but I spend the whole of 14th distracting myself. I'm good at that.. distracting myself.

I got scolded earlier tonight for telling someone it's easier to tell someone don't think about it. They gave me no mercy and went all Rambo. And I agreed. I didn't know what I wanted to myself.. I shouldn't have even asked that person anyway. Padan muka Mei kena balik.

I'm trying my best to take it easy and really pull through. So far, I'm doing pretty fine. Not superbly excellent but these things don't happen overnight right? Yeah.

I guess the whole exprience taught me a lot. It's something I'm going to remember and bring with me wherever I go. That smile is still fresh in my memory banks for now.. I might forget it eventually. Someday I'm going to be able to look back and laugh. Someday.

I hope the rest of you (readers, fellow TTJ's) are doing better than I am.

Mei Mondays.

No comments: