hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Living the life!




I am now perfectly happy. I still have the ups and downs though. But yeah, we'll never know if we keep on frowning and let the world spins without our joy. We'll miss something fun out of it. I'm enjoying my senior year(how typical) and still trying to cope up with my studies. Midterms is less than three days and here I am sneaking to get the internet connection to go online and post something on TTJ.

Girls, how are you?

Above pictures. I had a great Sunday. Razeeq's birthday bash. My best friend, Anis came. We had lots of fun. Laughing and rolling on the floor involved. And it's also mother's day. So, to all beautiful moms out there.. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you had a great Mother's day celebration.

I wished my mom. And I planned a suprise mother's day present for her hehehe xD

So, yeah, that's, it.. I think. I'm just happy and miserable at the same time but mostly happy and happy. I love being happy! HAHAHA I'm gonna stop now. See ya later, calculator.

P/S: I slapped someone's face today hahahahhhahaha xD

No comments: