hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I like making faces



It has been... Quite boring.

Exams here. Modem is still here and I'm blogging awayyy~ hahaha shut up.

So, hello. Mei, I'm here for you maa and I miss gila gila with you maa. And what is pneumamasomething tu? Hahaha I'm so lazy to find out what it is. Even Google hates me now. I've been obsessed with YouTube. Bless YouTube. All hail YouTube. Youtube, marry me?

I can't wait for this holiday to come. I just want the exam to finish as soon as possible because I'm so sleepy. I want to sleep. I didn't even get my beauty sleep 'cause I've been staying up late/waking up way early to study. I have to score! I just have to. And guess what? I think I'm now very calm when sitting for my exam papers. I think that particular someone and it made me smile and I'm *zap* focus.

I'm in denial. Hella for denial Zara! Haha not funny. That's all. Toodles!

5 comments:

M said...

*hugs you*
I miss you too Z!

M said...

and i like you in the 2nd photo!

Anonymous said...

awww imishyutu xD
and i dont like myself hahahaha

Khadijah said...

I like picture numero twooooooooooo <3

Anonymous said...

aww thnks darl.