hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, July 10, 2009

0208AM

Dearest Syaziqer,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDETTE!

Your presence has been sorely missed around here. I miss the days where we could lounge in the field, feeling the heat of the sun on our toes, laughing and giggling along like a couple of mad hatters. I miss seeing you draw and flipping through your sketchbook while waiting for the regular afternoon assemblies. I miss listening to you talk of bands which I have never heard before. Most of all, I miss you skinny Cadbury eating human.

Lets pray that we all get to meet up soon enough. Dad, I know you're reading this. HINT HINT *grin* And I'm sorry for the early morning post. I know I'll be too lazy to post anything tonight as I feel like drawing. But then again, when have I not felt like drawing aye?

Mmmm. I'm also in like with Chris Martin. Will someone give him to me as a birthday gift? Haha, NOT. Please don't. I don't want to be chased by Gwyneth Paltrow and her super skinny sexay legs which I secretly want. Tee hee.

Muchos love,
Khadijah.

1 comment:

Aisyah Hamid said...

THANK YOU KHADIJAAAH <3
I LOVE YOU MISSY & I miss you too! :D