hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It turned out to be quirky?

I just don't know why everything seem to be wrong lately. I mean, everything. It's pretty sad. I'm sorry for being dead lately in TTJ. I don't think I have any more words left to describe anything. I feel miserable for no reason, whatsoever. And yet, people think I'm probably the luckiest girl living on Earth. How can that be lucky? Well, I'm partly lucky because I do have someone that does care about me. I mean, everybody needs at least on of them right?

Hung out with my mates before tuition. Pure silent sessions occured, it wasn't a good sight. Agak bosan lah. But, something was missing.. Something that I longed for was missing.

Nevermind. Aint my lucky day.

No comments: