hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, July 3, 2009

WALAWOEHHH

Hello, the weekends are near :D

Oh gosh. Its already July people! PMR is in a couple of months and my brain isn't cooperating with me. All it ever wants to do is draw, daydream, play piano, draw, draw, eat, draw, sleep, sleep and sleep. No wonder I'm such a fatso now. Good God. I really have to start fasting or any other form of losing weight. Daymn man.

So, right now, I'm hungry and I want Coldplay's Prospekt's March CD. I downloaded the live album, LeftRightLeftRightLeft just now from their website and God, I must say that I am in love with Coldplay. Just, they're awesome.

Ahmmmm, what else. Okay, girls. Can we meetup in the nearest time? I miss yer lot much more than I miss not eating bread for a long long time, and I assure you, thats a lot. So, any ideas when? Miss yer peopleeee.

Muchos love, Khadijah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meetup! meetup! (im not sure if i cn make it though)

Khadijah said...

waaaaaa D: