hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Saturday: Mango Pudding


I fell in love with Zac Efron over & over & over & over... You get me.


Bad news: Modem internet frigg-ishly MELETOP! *BAM!* Hahahaaaaa xD
Good news: Gold and me are back in action.

It's good to know that someone you used to look up to finally set down their foot on the ground and enjoy each other while we can. I've done my part. I feel good, better. I want to say thank you to My Bunch, who helped me throughout the difficult moments. And to my best friend, ansashkn, for the support and love. I can't thank you guys with just words but I know you know that I want you guys to know that I love each of you so much. And TTJs, I'm good now :)

Hello TTJs, first of all, I'm sorry I never cope up with the challenges. But I'm trying to read all the posts back to find the challenges to finally do 'em. Or maybe someone who challenge us can put a column on the site of the blog; The Challenges or something? Please? (I'm very eager to make 'em all come true har har :P)

Come one TTJs! Brighten up! Wakey wakey! More updates in the future okay? And I'll probably be updating during weekends 'cause of SPM and all. Sorry girls but I will update no matter what! Hehehe xD and and plan the meet up okay girls! August's holiday is coming. Plan early so that we can see when we're free and such.

Lot's of love and giggles, Z.

2 comments:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

holiday punnnn, I don't think I can. me dad dah ban me from going out :(
cry for me zara. haha

Anonymous said...

whhaaaaa :(
alaaa hm hm then cuti akhir tahun it iz! :D

I can wait as long as sume ada free time and we all can meet sekaligus! yeay!