hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello :)

Posting frm ze iphone while enjoying coffee :)

No, I'm not at starbucks. Wish I was though. Hehe. iPhone is very awesome but plus applications, it'd be 5 times better. However I am greatful I still get to use it. Typing can be a bit tricky but otherwise, (Y).

SEMESTER IS OOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEER!
Relived! And half sad aswell. Life goes on either way. If many of you are wondering why I'm leaving my current college, The reason is certainly not because of Yousef. It'd be dumb make him the reason. I feel like LUCT isn't my cup of tea. I say this because I've seen the real side of this college. I'm not disrecpecting anyone that enjoys the college or works there either. But remember, one man's pleasure is another man's poison. I'll be honest and say that I don't get why people say it's so great. Maybe it's just me? Either way I don't regret my choices, but I'm taking it as something to learn from. So the next time round I know how to make better choices. I feel bad for burning my dad's money mostly. I think even if this place didn't work out for me, I still met the most amazing people. Both my lecturers and friends. I hope they would still be in contact with me :D

For jenli & Julian, you girls are the best. Unpretentious and been through as much as I have. We have plenty in common and if we're far, we'll still be tight with each other. Take care of each other, okay? Julian, you're going to have a good life ahead. Jenli, you're the craziest person but in a good way. All 3 of us, we are gonna go into the industry together one day. I love you 2 girls most and I'm about to cry right know. I'm gona stop now. Heh.

My advice? Pleaaaaaaseee make your choices very very very wisely. Think of what you want to do, find a huge list of colleges and see the counsellors. ASK ASK ASK. Don't think just because someone says it's good means it's good for you. And this is personaly from me, don't get involved in any relationship even in college. Please girls, the boys are still the same and it's going to affect you a lot. I've seen ( and shamely admit to have lived it) people crying on my shoulders because they were left and verbally tortured by their jerk excuse of a man. Like juyi has once quote to me,
These are not MEN, these are ball-less BOYS

I end my post now. I hope my advice/exprience would inspire and help many of our readers :)

Have a good week girls <3

Mei Mondddaaayy.
p/s: happy belated bday aisyah hamid! I tried callin you bt you didn't answer.

1 comment:

Aisyah Hamid said...

Meiiiiiiii, thanks! And sorry, you called when I was talking with other callers :/ Thanks anyway <33333