hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Sugar


Oh dear, I've been spending my time in my room for quite too long and I think I'm about to explode! LMAO Kidding. I like my room though :)

News.. News.. News..

I've been doing good and I have to update this later okay. I'll edit this later, Ibu wants to use the broadband. Later tau! hehehe sorry :D

-----------------------------------------------------------


Okay so. I've been busy studying/doing revision (well.. sorta) and don't blame me for the missing posts. Broadband is in Ibu's hand, mind you. I only got the chance to get my butt online during weekends. Itu pun kalau tak busy dgn sekolah and tuition and mengaji and music class. (HAHA) Yes, I am solid.

Anywhoozer, on my current obsession/craving/whatever: I WANT TORTOISES! :(

I've been using my allowance to buy food. I eat and eat and eat. But, yeah I eat a lot. Hahaha who cares, I love to eat! :D Oh, I love my friends, closest ones. They are all very sweet. I mean most of 'em and I feel happy when I think about 'em all then I think of you guys. Gosh, we really need to put together a meet up! I miss each of you guys. Ingat tak masa last year we met tu? We had so much fun. The laughing and the jokes. Gosh. Hahaha good times, good times.

And I have a friend who is very very very annoying but I do love the annoyances and the stupid jokes we shared and all those silly things we do to each other. I hope this will last forever :) Please don't leave me, dude. And I miss Anis so much. Weekends holidays are the days we are separated from each other. I'mma hug you tomorrow okay, bi-bi!

Loves, Zara Suhaimee.

P/S: From now on I'm going to update during weekend, okay girls!

No comments: