hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another bad luck tuesday:


I don't think I can live without you D:


I watched Bride Wars yesterday. Yes, I can't believe myself I just watch that movie last night as of I didn't had the chance to catch that movie in the cinema. Blame exams/parents. Kidding. I really like that kind of movie; best friends' dreams and all. It's so glory amusing. I was touched by the storyline where both best friends fought because of the wedding dates/Plaza place thingy. I was half asleep watching 'cause I was tired but I did catch the story though. Overall, I love it!

I cried so hard by the way and my eyes friggin' sore. LMAO, blame that good movie. I wish I'll still be there/be friends with my best friend, Anis Ashikin Azahar. She's amazing. Perfectionist, sort of. She's inperfect in perfect ways. Can I say that? Ha-ha who cares. Bottom of this, I really do love my best friend :) She's been there but not really there but she would try anything to survive this friendship, I know she will 'cause I will so too.

I guess sometimes we had misunderstanding. Well, most of the time. We're different in many ways but that makes us strong. I know she never meant to hurt me in any ways. Even though, sometimes I can lose control of my emotions and hurt her but I never, like, really never meant to hurt you, Anis. I'm sorry Anis for today. I was so pissed during assembly. That girl was looking/glaring/wtv she did to me that staring thing, she is so effin' pissing me off.

Back off lah, aku dah let go kau nak give aku that b*tchy stare lagi pahal?

I was about to tell you about it but I think I kinda put my anger on you because I was so freaking exhausted from all those bullshit. It's over kan. I know it is. And yeah, I'm okay. I really am focusing for SPM now. As of, doing all the homework and assignments with actual mind set. I have to focus and you'll help me, right? I love you Anis. I'm really sorry if you terasa today. I really am sorry.

No comments: