hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HELLO

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cutting the I'm Sorry crap. I've been away for three weeks to Perth and had two weeks here being busy. Still am now. Third Intrevention on Monday! And PMR in three month's time. haih.

I had a nice time in Perth. Notice the not "A BLAST!" or "great", it was okay. Perth was friendly. There was this one construction worker who greeted me with a salam and he's matsalleh :D I like the sales persons there. They are like, HI HOW ARE YOU?, HOW ARE YOU TODAY LUV? and ARE OKAY IN THERE? when we're in fitting rooms, each greet with a hugeeeeee smile and sincerity that is so abnormal I have ever seen when meeting strangers. And on the last day I was there, we went out for our last shopping at the city, which is just steps away from my sister's apartment, I had a looooong conversation with this pretty 19 year old lady, a salesperson at a shoe store. It was amazing how excited they are to meet people. It's like everyone's your family. Even when you're a muslim. I absolutely salute that part.

I went sightseeing in Perth and went to Albany, where it's next to beaches. It's slightly colder there and they have loads of farms. Stayed there for 2 days. I went whale-watching, my God it was awesome! And a lot more places we stopped at along the trip. Oh, I also went sand-boarding in Perth. Best! I couldn't upload any picture right now because the drive is umm, not available. haha.

Three weeks there was just too long. It could be better if the city was more exciting. Because all the shops close at 5 p.m. T.T

I'm sorry for missing loads of posts and I hope everyone's doing great.
Mei, YOU CAN DO IT! Simply because you're awesome :D

G'day!

No comments: