hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Everything is due too quick, too fast. Too much at one go. Dying, I swear. However, I can do it. And I'm going to do it when I'm finished writing here (hahaha, alasan). Grid drawing sucks. I don't care for precision nor accuracy. I'm no longer a Physics student! No disrespecting to Mrs. Yoong (alias, Puan Tan Tee Hwa), she taught me gooood. Also my soft pastels are mocking me in their box. Too purdy to want to use them. *pats them sadly*

Cheer '09 was so-so. Head spinned at repeative use of Boom Boom Pow. What is so nice about that song, really? I'd like to Boom Boom Pow you for liking that song. Cheer lads are AWHSHUM. They can kick more than Cheer lassies! Gotta give 'em cred yo. Imagine that lompat split and landing with a FULL FRONTAL KAPOW SPLIT! For men to land.. goodness. Bola kau okay ke tak hah? HAHAHAHA. Met Ari (of Ink&Charcoal) via Shishi (of juice-box). He speaks with very stunning accent. Sweet jesus! Didn't have much of conversation sadly. Noise killed my chances. Chilled with J and giggled at Pineapple's losing and being total babies about it. You just see when we're gonna kick you off the debate row silly pineapple's. You so lame, Spongebob refuses to live in you nemore. HAHAHA, pwn :D

Alright, gotta sambung buat kerja and waiting for my lime+milk popsicles to come. Woo. Have a good week girls!

p/s: MEET UP MUST HAPPEN! I INSIST :P

Mei Monday xx.

4 comments:

Lily (: said...

Hey! I just came across this blog. That's an awesome idea for a blog! reminds me of the sisterhood of the traveling pants type of thing. except it's not traveling... haha.

follow me back?

(: Lily

Aisyah Pahmi said...

pretttyyyyy pastels!

cool, more encouragement :D

Khadijah said...

Daymnnnnnnnn, I saw pastels at the art shop the other day when I went to get my 8B pencils and I was like, DAAAAAAD IWANTTHIS!

Khadijah said...

Btw, that grid drawing macam cool je. Send me a copy ;D