hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ana Dasf! (thats I'm sorry in arab)

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING LAST WEEK!
I totally got the days mixed up. Aren't I a genius? Hahaha. I'm sorry girls! Zara made sure I had to post today. Heehee :D

Life's just freaking full of surprises. Its takes unexpected turns at the weirdest turnings. And it usually doesn't put a signal 1st. Last week was just crazy. I can't believe I've even made it this far without collapsing entirely! Most of the TTJ girls know about my Mr. Y :) Who I know doesn't reek of indie boy goodness but hey comprise sister! Com-pri-miseee. He has these amazing views of the world and the best smile. He's the definition of awesome.

My results were decent. I know people expected more from me, I'm sorry I had let them down. Thanks for those who still told me no matter what I'm gonna go so far until my legs would be numb. One thing I've learnt: Never expect everything to be the way they should be. Either way, life goes on ey?

I have... A CHALLENGE!
Write about something happy. Doesn't matter whether it's from the past or current. As long as it's happy. You can write about your cat. Or your first bike. Whatever. Totally up to you!

My happy time is when I was 6, I had this really cute bantal busuk which is now deceases. Haha. I loved it so much, I brought it everywhere. I wasn't able to sleep without it. I loved it like it was my boyfriend. I don't remember if it had a name but whenever I sniffed that brown glory, I would have the biggest grin. I was a kid that is easily pleased. Haha :D

Hopefully you girls have nice stories to share! Have a great week loves!

Mei Monday's xx

No comments: