hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, March 13, 2009

breakdowns and mood swings

OMGSH, I am so sorry that I forgot to post last week! Okay, not that I forgot, I was just so very tired because I've been staying back at school for kawad practise and what with debate.

And this week, my God, I've been having mood swings and I cried badly after finding out my first intervension results-which, trust me, you wouldn't want to know-and Syaza said that she must tell Mei. Ask her to brainwash me or something. Don't know what's wrong with me, but I seem to be pressuring and underestimating myself. A bad combination, I know.

Right, moving on. Mum has been baking like mad lately. She just baked 400 cupcakes yesterday, and she's baking more cupcakes today. I think its he pregnancy. Oh well, I hope that my new baby brother/sister will be a great baker :D
Apparently though, the baby is a boy. My mum said the "bird" is sticking out already when Dr. Ashar did the ultrasound. Daymn, another boy. Yeay.

Cheers, Khadijah.

No comments: