hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I spy with my little eyes.

Well, hello tharrrrrrr.

It has been a busy-busy and a hectic week. Exams are choking me and fracturing the body into pieces. This time, I seriously lied! Well, hopefully everything will be fine. It won't be fine though, if I kept hogging the darling lappy, so, that's a bad news. And the good news is.. Wait a sec. There's no good news. Okay, that's bad. That's the second bad news. Okay.. whatevs.

I was thinking of having fun during the 1 week holiday that's coming up. But then, I don't think I'll have any chances of stepping outside my area. Which is totally sad enough for a lass my age. (Tries to make the puppy-face-look). So, the plans are.. sitting at home revising Form 1 and Form 2's syllabus. And and and, completing the Geography course work which is totally God-damn boring. Like, serious shit type of boring. Maybe I'll grab a few of my mates to accompany me.

Hmm.. What next? Sleeping all day long? I think I'll have to tick that one off my list. (Pulls a sad face) Meh. I love PMR.

Now, I'll have to proceed my date with the books again.

So long, mingers.

♥ Aisyah H______.
I get confused with my name easily. Aisyah Hamid or Aisyah Haziqah? (Sigh)

2 comments:

M said...

come back to Section5. NOW!

Aisyah Hamid said...

AWWWWW MEIIIIIII, I WISH I COULD! D: