hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anything Happy


this is my something happy. the current present and may be 'till forever.
yeah I knowww! I sound all mushy and stuff and I've never, ever been this way. not that I have not been in a relationship but, this time it's different?

I may be too young to understand all of this or to be saying all of this or even to be letting this happen but I just can't help it. with him happening, I'm all happy and I know I'll be happy when I'm with him. I could just prove something someday ;)

I wish for Mei to be with whoever she wants to be, the one who won't break her heart or keep her head spinning like the tea cup at Genting. good luck with Y, Mei!
I wish for Zara to find the one to make her happy.
I wish that I'd be with him forever. hehe ;P
I wish for Aisyah Haziqah to always be happy, with or without a boy by her side.
I wish for Kat's smiles. I wish that someone will know how to appreciate her as much as she is worth.

but still, a guy is not the only option to be happy. ya knoww.

err, peace out to every parent that's reading! hehe ;)

even so, I'd still like to write about something crappy.
yesterday I played Basketball. I jumped and landed with one of my fingers not really the way it's supposed to be. so now it's swollen and I'm annoyed that I can't walk properly -.-

With love, Aisyah P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SUKA GMBR TU
COMEL
aww aww xDDD

M said...

Aduyai. Comel lah Esah :DDDD
thank you Esah for the shout out <3

Aisyah Pahmi said...

heeeeeeeee. thaaaaaaanks xD
sure thing Mei ;)

Aisyah Pahmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khadijah said...

Awwwwwwww. Aisyah! Thank youu <3

Hajar said...

aisyaaaah! hajar here. gaaazi isnt it? die x nampak cm kat court! kalau kat court mcm "uh, he's so powerful! mcm giant!" bukan in bad way, just that die besar! tp gamaba tu comelllllll XD see, this preety girl x single daaa! :D hhihihi missing bball ;p