hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, March 23, 2009

get ready, get set, go.

The happiness posts were a real nice lift to TTJ, no? And Kat, happiness need not be lavish. For me, happiness is eating a nice ice cream on a hot day. I'm a pretty easy person to please. You get what I mean?

This week has been really slow. I've been rather emotionally&physically drained. Been sick since last week. Been so packed since last week. REAL college starts next week! That means: I get new pretty Macbook :D Super stoke about that. IH ends this week, which means I stop seeing Y so often. To be honest girls, I have no idea where we are going. I don't really want to hurt myself. So I think I'll stay safe and say, We're friends. That'd be it, then that'd be it.

Hopefully the week would look better :)

And I think these Urban/Hip Hop shizz on the radio should come with a warning label. I find them so annoying to be honest. Repeative & predictable. Like the new SouljaBoy track? Something to do with his phone & kissing? Yeah. I've been humming it the whole day. It's so bloody annoying, I feel like poking myself.

Mei Monday's.

3 comments:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

why do you think you'd get hurt anyway? ;)

M said...

coz esah, I hope too easily :D
heh.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha same here ma. that song make me dance. hauhauaha xD all hail catchy songs!