hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, March 2, 2009

:)

I'm actually having a pretty good day today. And Zara knows why. *giggles like I'm 5 again*

2nd week of college. To be honest, I'm really liking it. Classmates are nice. Teachers are great. And I have the best group partner, ever. I swear :) Remember the Yusoff guy I mention in my weekend post? Well he's one of the best team player. Partially when we are a team, I do everything. I answer everything. And he lives off my answers xD O'yes! His name is actually spelled Yuosef. Which I have a big problem spelling. Then he presses my head. He still does his part anyway. I might be going to town with his bestfriend this weekend. I'm taking them to Sg Wang to get nice bargains.

Jason Mraz this Wednesday! Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Have an excellent day! Mine certainly was :DDD

♥ Mei Monday's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miahahahahah xDDDDD

btw I WANT JASON MRAZ'S AUTOGRAPHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ._.