hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Make Posts by Mei Monday's

michael cera at n&n press conference.

I've been rather boring these days. Since perhaps I have been spending my days with the same people for the past months. Starting college has been both tiring & very exciting. I have homework again! Haha. I dread it a bit but it's also very nice.

College. Wow. I don't know where to start. Classmates are pretty spectacular. There's this person in class called Yusoff. Sweet Jesus! He is the definition of Awesome. He got a nick for cheating off my answers. He makes me giggle like I'm 5 again :D He's from Yemen, UAE. He break dances. He has this killer mischievous smile. He likes Snoop Dogg. And thinks Coldplay is nice too. And once he told me:
Massage my hand for me. I'll pay you good. I promise.
HAHAHAHA xD His bestfriend: Nashwa/Nashua is awesome too. He talks a lot. Very curious. Both are hillarious!

They taught me how to spell their countries name correctly. I spelt it as Yamen. Haha. They tell about Yemen & how freakin' beautiful it is. Convinces me I need to visit the UAE. I shall. I will. Someday. They speak excellent English so I can talk to them better. My teachers are pretty great. Especially my Speaking Skills class. I have an Australian teacher named Michelle. Her accents nice! She listens to Coldplay. Not just VLV, she knows her Coldplay trivia man! I'm going to burn some cd's for her from my playlist. Heehee :D

This class however is just another 2 weeks. I'm begining to dread to finish it. My classmates are just awesome. They are from so many other countries. Plenty stories to tell. I like them. I'd be heartbroken in my last week. I know it.

O'yes, Happy Belated Birthday Zara ♥
I lub you. Don't be sad lah alright? I like seeing you happy. Everyone does. Promise me, you won't let petty things get you down. I can put on a Husky Voice if you want. Haha. I will come to kidnap you when I get my license. Dijah in tow as well. I promise ♥

Boy. I'm tired!
Mei Monday's xx.

No comments: