hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, February 2, 2009

it's monday. again


I almost forgot I had to post today. But I remembered.

Now it's FEBRUARY. Time flies even when you are bored.
School restarts today.. for of course people in other states. Us, lucky Wilayah bastards get an extra day off. For me, I have no school. Everyday is a Holiday For Real. Haha. CNY was fun. Seeing cousins and getting free money (no one can deny free money). Most of us are growing up. Many of my cousins who once chased me and carried me around are married. Those who are as old as my sisters are in admist of getting married or graduating. And I begin my journey into this adulthood land that I would want to put on hold as long as I can.

Responsibility. That word is a serial killer itself.

And I got my keyboards :D It's only a loan sadly but still I get to press it's delicious black&white keys. I can play 5 halfs of songs. I'm still learning. Went over to MPH near my place to get some Piano Guide books. It failed me. No books whatsoever. Only those Dummies guide and not allowed to browse through. I asked and I got snubbed. Darn lady at the counter. I guess I still love Borders best. Sorry MPH.

Andddd as always, this weeks artist. I am going to give an artist when I post. This weeks: NeverShoutNever. Cliche music with rhyming lyrics. Plus a very very very VERY very good looking lead with looks to match. Christofer Drew is my soulmate right after Michael Cera. No albums yet but an EP called The Yipee. If his works sound familiar, well his producer is no other than Mr Forrest from Hellogoodbye. As a newbie artist, he's nothing new to this genre but hey, we need more happy singers. Listen if you like: Backseat Goodbye, OwlCity

Also girls I'm in admist of making a challenge for you(ssss). But I don't want to burden anyone until Dijah is finish with hers.

Have a great week!
Mei Monday's

2 comments:

Khadijah said...

MPH sucks lah nowadays. somehow Borders is top of the pop. haha :D
GO BORDERS!

Farah Rosni said...

somehow NeverShoutNever is worth to be listen.