hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, February 20, 2009

kukah-kah-choo!


Finally, after three torturing days of feeling stupid and answering JPWP's questions, I AM FREAKING FREE. Oh God, it feels so good. But at the same time, I felt bored as soon as I got home. Alright, I admit that I miss studying. Only a bit though.

So, plans? Tomorrow, just the usual. Mengaji, French class in the evening, hogging food down at night. Sunday? I might be heading down to Great Eastern Mall to meet Rozreen, long time childhood best friend. I've been looking forward to it this whole week and if dad doesn't let me go, I am going to throw a tantrum, I seriously am.

Okay. So I guess nothings up. Just the usual. Oh yes. I have 2 As in my hands already! Science and, surprisingly, Sejarah! Haha, yeah. I got 77% and I felt so happy. I think that was the first time I ever got an A for Sejarah and yet I don't know how I ended up in 3 Azam. I feel a bit too stupid to belong there. God-knows why. Yeah, heck, whatever.

Alright, I'm belittling myself. I keep doing that nowadays. Haha, right. I have nothing left to say, and the challenge with Esah gave is still not done. Been occupied with reference books and late night reading. Haha.

Cheers, Khadijah.