hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Through To You:


I've been meaning to sing that song "Through To You" by The Manchis for Mr. HV. HAHAHA Don't ask why "HV" but it is short for Husky Voice. Okay, his birthday was yesterday and I wished him 10 minutes before 23rd of February ends. Typically, I had my migraine. (Insert curses here). I couldn't even talk and think straight. So, I wished. And forgot about the singing part.

Moving on... GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA BE SEVENTEEN TOMORROW!

*Doing chicken dance*

And every Tuesday there's always something that bugs me, I don't know why. My March test is next and I am not prepared. I've been playing the acoustic guitar for quite sometime. I was inspired. Not. To distract my mind after doing an hour of homework is to play the guitar and sing and dreaming. Holy heaven.

HSM 3 DVD/VCD is out! AND I AM FRIGGIN' GOING TO GET MY HANDS ON 'EM. FRIGGIN' I TELL YOU! Maybe I'll post up a post during weekend. My birthday post of course :8) But hell, do drop by my personal blog for more early post of my birthday presents *LOL* And so sorry for not doing the challenges. Been busy. Sorry. And girls, have a great week! Miss y'all!

2 comments:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Happy 17th b'day Zara!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr. Haq!
I had a wonderful day :-)