hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are we a world apart?

Hi. My parents had always reminded me not to give up. Never give up.

So like, I feel like sleeping all day long on my comfiest bed ever. Cos gastric is attacking me again. It's horrid. The pain and I couldn't really stuff my tummy even though I'm starving to death. Conclusion: Gastric Invasions are not and were never fun. Except the part you get to skip a few lessons and just roam around school for no good reasons. :-)

And WTF?! Hari Tunas Usahawan @ S5?! ON SATURDAY?! I've been begging my dad to send me back to Wangsa Maju for the weekend. Too bad my sibs and I have school on Saturday. Don't you just hate replacing school days on weekends? (Pulls a freakishly puppy face) Would anybody that's like, really really nice fetch me from this not-so looking prison? Please?! (Okay, I have to stop with the "?!"). But yeaaaaaaah. I miss my mates back there. Because them lot were like, the only ones that would love me with the way I am accept me with the way I am. (turns on some emo-ish orchestra) Awwwww, Aisyah la emo. That's one of the worst statement ever. Aisyah = Emo? Doesn't fit at all. Ahgreeeeeee? No?


I miss listening to Eisley and Vedera. Good old days!

& Have a nice day!

♥ Aisyah H.

1 comment: