hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lomo Wall:


Girls! Move your hands up in the air and shake your body! (Just kidding).

Merry February and thank God I'm still alive. January-- The homework truckloads and assignment/project defined love. Random thought here: Every blog post that I've read, wrote down something about "Bad January" thingy. I mean, everybody is going through rough start somehow. Don't think of it that way.. So, here's a quote for you all!

"Even on the toughest day, there's something wonderful to cheer about."

So, I'm going to make my birthday wish list and post it on my personal blog(link in the sidebar!). Feel free to pass by and save your money. Ha ha ha, I kid you! I am very demanding at asking stuff. Well, not that it matters anyway. But I would love to have a day off on my birthday! But it's on Wednesday (darn!). Oh well..

My weekend was awesome! Ultimate love. Midnight calls, text messages. My Saturday post-- Birthday of The Best Friend photo. Also, Sunday morning revenge. Random talk and numbers included. Pictures are sin, saved.

This week gonna be hell out. Homework dues. Project graphic not yet done! I am very lazy and busy! Also, I manage to gather some recorder memory into tiny pieces of old conversation between me and a boy. The boy. Our ultimate first conversation clues in some food and music background. Oh, 2008-- How time flies and I'm lovin' it.

[Goin' to watch Gossip Girl S02E17 on YouTube]

1 comment:

Farah Rosni said...

"Even on the toughest day, there's something wonderful to cheer about."

True. :)