hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Saturday

It all happened on Friday night. my Dad smsed my Mom, saying that we're going to Terengganu, to my Uncle's house in Kemaman. said he was having people over to make Bubur As'Syura. and we left that night.

So my Saturday started with a phone call (ehem). and Hai Peng! wooo hooooooo!
Roti Bakar sedap, Nasi Dagang sedap and of course, the coffee. but I only had Teh Tarik, but still sedap :D


and the we went to Paka to visit our house there, rented by a relative. and I walked alone to back, to the beach!


I just simply love water. and the Sun. so the beach is the equation.


and there's this tree. Buah Cermai. and that's my dad. acting like he's not old ;)


voila!


Happy Sunday! :)

5 comments:

Khadijah said...

Dads. Haha. Thats what they do lah mayn ;D

Khadijah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wth is buah cermai? hahaha
sedapppppp?
everything fr you is sedapp :-P

M said...

salute's to your dad!
my dad thinks he's still a rockstar. haha :P

Aisyah Pahmi said...

buah cermai tuuu, buah laa xD hahaha masam masam skit :D
my dad use to act like a pondan -___________- so damn funny lah wey