hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, February 27, 2009

nada nada nada

    "Kat, you weren't destined to draw pots lah!"

Haha, maybe that's true Syaza. I don't know about that babe, but well, haha, you know. I guess :D

Hello everybody, today is Friday and it is my day (big grin). Ha ha. And so, I have no idea of what I can write about today and I highly think that I'm constipating. Oh good God, not again. And tomorrow is the cross-country race in which I highly think that I will never place no matter what. Oh well.

So, this week of school has been blardee boring that's fo sho. I can't stand going to school nowadays. I've just lost that spirit. God-knows why, but yeah, I have. And I have to do a pie chart and some graph translating thing for Geography and also memorize a couple of sentences for Islamic Studies and there's also the History folio in which I've done NADA research. Well, I think I'm pretty much dead.

Right.
Cheers, Khadijah.

1 comment:

M said...

Aw Dijah. School is awesome. You'll miss it when you leave. Like how I miss you guys now ):

*mei hugs*