hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, February 6, 2009

la tête vide

Honestly, I don't know what to type. And today is a Friday. I thought Fridays are always happy posting days or something. And, not to mention, the weekends are arriving in about two hours time. And three minutes pass by. Okay, I guess I know why I'm like this. I'm just having a bad week is all, and um......something. Okay. Damn it. Fridays are supposed to be happy!

Okay, fine then. Haha. Lets see. I think I have a sort-of Valentine's day challenge for all of you sistahs and our dear TTJ readers *wink wink* Okay, here it is: Take a picture of anything which has to do with love in your most creative way. I don't care how unsensible it is. And the most creative one, they shall receive my love via post. Oh yeah, I'm going to do that if I'm at liberty to do so. If not, then I'll come up with something else. Right. So, for those TTJ readers who wish to submit their pictures and what not, leave the link of the picture down there in the comment area.

Hearty hearts to all of you! <3

Cheers, Khadijah.

2 comments:

M said...

ooooh i like this!

Khadijah said...

M.

Good lah you like it. Ahaha :D