hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

can i make it up to you?

JU YI HEARTS ME!


So sorry I couldn't post yesterday! My dad didn't let any of us use the computer/laptop just because one of us didn't study. But well, I know I did. I studied my form 1 Sejarah, and I love it to bits! Haha, yes. I love form 1 Sejarah, but not form 2. I don't know why. Oh well. Khadijah can be wierd.

Right. I see that TTJ is a bit dry lately and I know that Esah has a challenge to give us. Even so, she's expecting me to do the very first challenge which I made them do. YES : Take a picture with your neighbour. Haha. And I know I'll not do it. I don't really know my next door neighbour. Okay, fine. I do know them but the guy whom I used to pretend to be Sonic The Hedgehog is all grown up and I'm sure he doesn't really remember me. So, yeah. I'm not doing that challenge, sorry.

Oh YES! Next week is the third week of the month. Sistahs, be ready with your numbers next week and I shall reveal your challenges the week after, okay? Don't forget! Oh good God. I forgot where I put the envelope. AAAAAAAAAAAA. Okay, I'll search for it tomorrow. Don't cheer too soon. If I don't find it, I'm going to make a new set (evil laugh)

Right. I don't know what I can talk about tonight. Okay. I think I might stop here. Anything, I'll just continue my post from here. By the way, please spread the word on TTJ. You'll be doing us a real great favour you know.

Cheers, Khadijah.

No comments: