hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, February 9, 2009

weak week

One thing I don't want to come off as is a creepy fan of Dev Patel. I won't even use the word fan. It's more I admire how excellent they are. I don't break into unnecessary screams when I see him. Only happy squeals. *flashes a toothy smile*

I guess I'm rather.. dull today. Inspirations have apparently left me at the door. Probably decided to go on vacation. And not leave me a note. I am blank on what I am to write... *wonders for a few minutes* Ehhhh.. (?) I guess what's most interesting in this week was my college calling me telling me I have a English Exam this 19th. Despite the fact, I'm very good at my language. College English I can assure you is nothing like Secondary English. I am rather worried. I should see Pn. Hasnawiah this Tuesday to ask her about what I should do.

I FINALLY FOUND A TOPIC: THE GRAMMY'S!
Holy cow! It was kuh-razy. Taylor Swift's set was rad (minus Miley C, of course). Coldplay did a pretty darn good too. They won about 2 grammys. Chris Martin has alot of energy jumping everywhere. Radiohead got me at first drum beat. Damn, son! 15 steps + whole precussion band. WOAHOHOHO. Big fan of precussions & drums. Most of the acts were blowing my mind away. I woke up early just to watch it! Worth it. What about you girls&TTJ readers? Did you watched the Grammys? Which were your favourite sets?

I am looking forward to the Oscars! Hopefully to see DevPatel&FreidaPinto on the Red Carpet & they'll win

Have a good week loves!
Mei Monday's

No comments: