hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, It Is Love


Okay, I AM a tiny weeny bit jealous with the lovebirds. look at Ervin, he seems so happy! Ervin's my classmate, he sits behind me and I like to turn around and talk to him :D just now he asked, "Aisyah, you know right I coupled?" I was like "Whaaaaaaaaat? With who? You kidding me right, Ervin." seriously, I thought he was joking. but nooo, he indeed, does have a girlfriend now. macam, WOW!

and of course. jealous with that girl who is so madly in love, even though they've been more than 7 months together, she is even more in love with him now than before. now talk about true! so unlike the usual, hot at the start and starts to cool off. heh. ala, that girl, the one that giggles unconditionally and unstoppably everytime she sees him or his mother, for that even matter :P

Happy Valentine's Day to you, and those couples out there!


My valentine? these two I guess ;) and faaaaaahmily :D



Is my brother vain or not? hahahahaha



So this Saturday is sort of a school day. my school is having a 'Bestarithon'. a marathon being Bestari? err. we're having Hari Tunas Usahawan on that day, and all is invited :D
come laa, I'm baaaakiiiiiiinggggggggg :D


see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH I COULD COME!
DEM DEM DEM!
BUT IM SCHOOLING TOO!
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH :-(

and im craving for you ultimate brownies :-(((((((((

M said...

I'm coming. I miss you guys <3

Aisyah Pahmi said...

benci la hari ganti sekolah. argghhhh ZARAAAAAAAAA, ponteng la sekolah! hehehhee ;P

yeay Mei! :D

Anonymous said...

cannot ponteng maaaaa
ada merentas desa kot!
demmit.