hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dazzle duplet platinum:

HEY GIRLS! IT'S TUESDAY *TETMARIOTHEMESONGTET*



Nerd mode... Check!

I've been... I've been... nowhere? *LOL* Okay that is not even funny tiny bit what the any kind of joke the worst I bet. Do you get what I mean? I am ill-equipped. My head is full of chemical equation, integration-- definite/indefinite/area/volume whatta-f, essays and folio submission attack! Minus the sleep hours.

I like studying. Period.

My mind went blank when I'm studying. I am utterly focused and lost in the world of knowledge. Me likey. Internetz obsessed: Me! Me! Me! Okay, you get the picture. My stepmother been scolding me 'cause I've been sitting here all day long. How can I help myself when YouTube is loading and I'm waiting. There's so much talented people need to be seen and be an inspiration for me.

I've been listening to tracks of songs on ukulele. *I REALLY WANT AN UKULELE FOR MY BIRTHDAY. SO BADLY. I MIGHT SCREAM!* P.S. My birthday is coming soon. Seriously, I can't wait! I'm going to be seventeen. *Singing Dancing Queen* *LOL* *I am a little in blogging mood* *So yeah*. I should stop using **. Here's a picture of an ukulele:



Today is Tuesday and it is dull. I doodled in class-- Whatta? I know right. I got bored and doodle something in my daily planner and damn right; I hit the jackpot! Everybody freaking laugh at the doodle. It was an inside joke among us friends.



These guys made my day. I laughed through the song. I feel much better now. And here one more song:



ALYSSA BERNAL, I LOVE YOU!

[Hella! Back to YouTube!]

No comments: