hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love webcam session:


Tuesday. tuesssssdayyyyy. tiusdai. tiiiiusdai. tuueueueuesssday. I'm goin' kah-rez-zy. It's the first week of March and I'm currently sitting for my March test.

I think I've been awake for more than I should. I haven't gotten proper sleep hours, dude! It's been exhausting. But well, its worth it because I manage to answer almost all of the questions of my papers. Except, I've lost 10 marks for Biology because I can't answer the essay question. Darn. I should have read it. But anyways, tomorrow is my Chemistry and Physics paper. I'm going to study like mad. Har har. I've been working my ass off and Papa is about to get a new tennis racket, oh that reminds me to Google about tennis racket later. I don't really know what kind of racket do they sell but I'mma try and see.

Recommend me a tennis racket? Please do.

Sorry for not posting about my super seventeen. I've been studying (lie). But yeah, I'm busy. Go figure! And girls, do suggest me more songs to upload in my iPod. I love y'all. Hugs and smackin' kisses.

P.S. That's HV. *funny faces*.

No comments: