hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy last Tuesday in March


Happy birthday, Atiqah Zakirah!

No, I wasn't in someone's internet line.

I had permission from my step mother to use the internet 'cause I'm finishing my assignment on English PLBS. Yep, I really am working my ass off. So, my weekend flowed just fine. One of my friend, Iman lost her father in a tragic accident. If you read The Stars or any newspaper you can find a tragic accident happened to two person, doctors, both paediatrician. Al-Fatihah..

I bought cute stickers last Sunday night and a book.

Also, I'm really working hard during my tennis training. I did bought a new tennis racket (which is nobody recommended anything to me, so yeah blahblah). Papa bought me a Wilson racket. Still trying to get use to it. Whatever lah.

And I love making jokes with new friends.


Oh and Mei, I love you. Be happy, will you?

No comments: