hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Girls, we have a problem.


I am not allowed to be online until the weekend pops in. Yes, the ultimate super daddy is limiting my online issues. I am now in a 'nerdy' pose to strike the books and unfinished homework. I can't be bothered to even ask for "Tuesday" online hours, only Tuesday. I am that coward. I guess this is the best for me, ain't it?

So, I am here to ask all of you girls if I could post on Saturday/Sunday?

Moving on.. This week has been way unpredictable than ever. B-boy talked and joked with me, again. Contacted through MySpace, bless MySpace. Jealous moments. Issues done. And embarrassed by long pauses and stairs stoppin' involved. Super quick meeting on the stairs ain't no good darlings. Laugh involved too. How quick are we to be friends? Last year-- Looking from afar and today.. Bam! Part-friend, part-enemy. I can't handle the intimacy between braces boy and my girlfriend (one of my good buddies). Trying to avoid the chaos. Blah blah end of story. I might just enjoy this.

The big news is: I'm done with Husky Voice. Superbly done. Don't ask why but it's better this way. We ain't going anywhere. He'll stay as my good friend as it is. I feel relieved to just let go this feeling. I'm focusing on the major prize (SPM). I can do it! (I don't know why.. But I'm a little hyper these days ha ha). Schools has been amazing with all the funny crowds and friends being bitchy to each other. We ain't no gangster but we smackin' each other. Okay, not funny.

So, anyways, girls, help me to get through my days without going online okay?

No comments: