hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wasting times over the internetz



Where is everybody? :-(

This is upsetting. I don't see any updates from all the girls and my weekend was.. empty. I didn't do anything productive. No-thing. I've been using this laptop for non-stop hours. I am addicted. I don't deserve this laptop. My grades aren't that good. I failed my Chemistry paper btw. I feel horrible.

And Braces Boy joked with me for the first time today. It was shocking, I tell you. And I didn't have the guts to meet A. What a coward. Today wasn't that good either. I was so sleepy during classes. And my head is spinning around but instead I pretend to smile and play around with my friends.

My brother got home last weekend. Great times. Singing and webcam-ing with my cousin in Terengganu was utterly awesome. That was the highlight of the weekend. Also, I got prank. And I made a new friend, Mr. A. He's HV little brother. So yeah, it's wierd. I spent my birthday money on DVDs. I shouldn't be doing that but yet my obsession towards movies are unstoppable. Also! High School Musical 3 DVD in hands! Extended edition and more. I am quite happy about that. Also, been reading Twilight and kind of pissed with Edward Cullen's character. He seemed unreal.

Conclusion here is I'm upset. So girls, you better cheer me up! *Evil laugh*

No comments: