hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, March 20, 2009

happy happy happy

Yeay yeay! It's Friday and it's my day! *grins Okay, since Mei has asked us all to write something happy, thus I shall.

As most of you know, I'm a sucker at Sejarah-always Bs and Cs. But somehow, just somehow, I landed myself an A in the previous intervension. Yeah, to some of you, it might be pathetic but somehow, little things like this are the ones which make you go all warm inside.

Right. One other thing; lets participate for Earth Hour! I know I'm participating. I might just do a live blog post on that particular Saturday, AND, complete with pictures! So, ALLER PEOPLE! Lets save planet Earth!

Cheers, Khadijah.

No comments: