hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

4,3,2,1. I'll let go if you let go.

I should really be doing my art homework.
I have a lot and I shouldn't be procrastinating! My old habits they die hard. I'll get to them after this. I promise myself now.

TTJ has been really slow. I hope we pick up pace soon. Please don't give up girls and remember our blog isn't always about being happy or perky things, we are after all 5 girls. Even if we are sad, we should write about them. We should inspire other girls to be stronger about their challanges in life as well. That's what TTJ stands for: Fitting in but never quite fits either. You know?

I've been through the roughest points of my life right now. Nothing I had to go through before this in my shit high school drama driven life can compare to what I am facing right now. I'm not trying to scare anyone. I'm just being honest. Decisions need to be made and please I can tell you this: Make them wisely. Listen to yourself 1st before anyone else. It's what you want, not others.

Matters of the heart are even harder. Especially for a heart like mine. So afraid of being hurt and so skeptic of the person I want to give it to. I don't do well in these things. I don't think I can go through this. What's this? This is Being vunerable. Being hurt. Being ready to open yourself to harsh reality of the world. Being able to care for another person as they are apart from you. I know I know nothing about these things, I am only 18. I still have so much more to learn.

I haven't change my mind about that you can learn at every age. I think you learn everyday. And you never stop learning. Especially not for me. I've been learning since I was 1 year old. I'm still learning now. I'll still be learning when I'm 20.

I hope you girls are all going to be strong. And I maybe emotionally unstable (occasionally) but I'll always be here as the big buffalo imaginary big sister most of you probably don't have. Or not. Hah

See you next Monday, loves.

Mei ♥

No comments: