hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I can talk and walk


I'm using the internet on Tuesday morning at 00:35 hours. Boy, I am tired.

I love the feeling of getting text messages. I'm confused, yet again. I love my life and I love me. I can be more complex than you think. I can ignore you and make you laugh all night long. I love the way you make faces to me every time we met. It's just that I can't be feeling this anymore. I'm through with this phase.

Whoa, emotional much?

What's new in my life.. I made a new friend. I laugh all the time when I'm in school. I'm suck at focusing. I sing for fun. I've been a lazy bum.

I miss my mother.

No comments: